I actually finished this about a month ago, and am finally getting around to posting pictures. It’s just the quilt top, and still needs to be quilted and bound… but I couldn’t wait to share it with Little Moore… and get some pictures of his excitement.
This is my I spy quilt using Spoonflower fabrics from the I-spy swap I participated in over at Crafterhours. There are 120 fun and fabulous prints – not a single one is repeated anywhere on the quilt!
LM was very excited about this quilt! So much so that he felt the need to spin on it! : )
It is just 5″ squares, stitched in rows of 10, with some fun multi-colored polka-dot sashing between the rows. I put the squares in a somewhat-color order, with lighter at the top and darker at the bottom. I kept the design simple because I didn’t want any pattern that would require me to cut up the squares… that might chop up one of these super-cute prints!
Looks like it is a hit!