I saw a quick description of Birthday Bunting at Explanation Required. I’m sure there are at least a dozen more tutorials and explanations around the internet.
Instead of looking for another tutorial that gave me measurements, I dove in. I decided that 10″ tall by 6″ wide was a good size. Those are the “wedding dress” pennants in the back.
When they were done, I decided that they were a little skinny for my taste, and so I made a new set on the fruit fabric that are 10″ tall by 8″ wide. I like these wider ones better. It is good to note that, for these wider pennants, I use about 12-13 triangles for one strip of store-bought bias tape. I had cut enough triangles for 2 strands, and had a couple left over… I’m not concerned about having leftovers, though. I’ll be making more pennants in the future, and I’ll just save up all my extra triangles until I have enough to make a string with an assortment of different fabrics!
Expect Moore… soon!